Tekla Structures (BIM Software) is revolutionising the process as well as the possibilities–and AIPL is taking advantage of its benefits to provide customers with one-of-a-kind, customised buildings they want, with greater ease and affordability than ever before.
Steel buildings are no longer the boxy, straightforward, and simplistic styles of the past. Over the last decade, architects, engineers, and construction firms have worked with clients to produce some of the most creative and forward-thinking metal building designs the industry has ever seen.
It is surprising however, that a software system can take a complex metal building design and provide alternative design schemes to determine the best solution, introduce a cost-effective change management system, reduce overall design times, and establish seamless 24/7 Building Information Modelling (BIM) coordination with the contractors.
Structural steel detailing is a vital structural engineering method that necessitates near-perfect accuracy. Even a minor blunder can result in a significant loss of time and resources. In all types of manufacturing and construction activities, such as the erection of residential and commercial buildings, factories and institutes, as well as shipbuilding, structural steel detailing is an important and mandatory process.Steel detailing is a critical ‘communications link’ that ties all the key professionals such as engineers, architects, contractors, fabricators, and others, who are both individually and collectively responsible for the highest standards of accuracy at each point.
With Tekla Software you can
- Minimize the need for rework in fabrication by avoiding describing errors.
- Save time by managing changes in a 3D model.
- Preventing human errors: Drawings, reports, and CNC data are all created automatically from the model.
- Intelligent interfaces will help you improve the fabrication process.
- Real-time fabrication management
- Project fabrication and erection using the 3D model.
- Using the 3D model, improve contact and collaboration with other departments and project groups.
Working with Tekla software is the most productive way to manage your fabrication process, including design and detailing and realize the benefits of the model in fabrication and erection. This gives you total support for delivering your projects error free and on time